Croatia East Europe Ethics and Compliance 2019 – The most comprehensive GRC event in the Eastern Europe.
Join attendees from FIFA, Microsoft, PharmaSwiss, Novartis, RBA, Ericsson Nikola Tesla, Pliva, Sandoz, Hrvatska poštanska banka, Addiko Bank, HEP Group, Croatia osiguranje, Ministry of finance/ Tax administration, The Commission for Conflict of Interest, Srbija voz, Infrastructure of Serbia’s railways, Riga City Council (LATVIA), Red Flag Group, Navex and more.
While we believe that there are countless opportunities why you should attend the CEEEC 2019, we’ve managed to narrow it down to ten reasons.
8 reasons why you should attend CEEEC 2019:
- Meet experts & influencers face to face
- Undergo networking opportunities
- Find about new tips & tactics
- Learn about new tools and invest in yourself
- Educate in a new environment
- Sharpen your focus and relearn classics
- Have fun and work at the same time
- Experience what others had last year – CEEEC 2018 Attendees feedback survey
- Get 20% discount for Ethics and Compliance Academy – three months intensive education that will start in October 2019 in Zagreb
And last but not least:
- Complimentary/free of charge accommodation (exceptional breakfast included) for a second person in the double room during the dates of the conference (18-19 April)
- Discounted conference rate with additional complimentary/free of charge accommodation (exceptional breakfast included) for a second person in the double room with additional SPA discount/offer for those wishing to extend their stay and enjoy Easter weekend (20-22 April) with a partner.
Who should attend?
This is a cross national, cross industry and cross sector, high level event opened to professionals involved in promoting integrity in companies and organizations. If you are a representative of any of the categories below, do not miss Croatia East Europe Ethics and Compliance 2019 conference.
- Ethics & Compliance Officers – Chief Ethics & Compliance Officers
- Compliance Officers – Compliance Specialists
- Ethics Counselors
- Lawyers/Attorneys – Legal Counselors – Compliance Lawyers
- Anti-Money Laundering Specialists
- Fraud Prevention Officers
- Risk Officers – Risk Consultants
- Internal Control Specialists
- Integrity Officers – Anti-Corruption Officers
- Auditors (Risk / Ethics & Compliance / Compliance)
- Human Resources Managers / Officers / Specialists
- Personnel of national offices for Money Laundering Prevention, Anti-Corruption Fighting, Social Responsibility, Labour and Equal Opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility Specialists – Sustainability Specialists – Community Affairs Specialists – Philanthropy Specialists